<< Back to results

The IWC Glossary

A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z   

Severance of Tenancy

In order to change ownership of your property from Joint Ownership to Tenants in Common you need to carry out a Severance of Tenancy or Sever the Tenancy.

There are distinct advantages of being Tenants in Common however there can also be disadvantages as such careful consideration should be taken.

You can purchase and immediately download our Mutual Notice of Severance form plus the required Land Registry form which has been part completed for a fixed fee of just £9.99.

For more details please visit our specific page on the matter here

Contact us


Call us for a quote, instant help or impartial advice on freephone
0800 612 6105 0800 calls are free - 0333 are local rate - Just click to Call

Or complete the form below